Event & Meeting Space
The Buckhead Center has several classrooms, lounge areas, and other meeting and event spaces that are available for use by university departments and external organizations. To learn more, please select your reservation type below.
- Event Registration Request Form
- Use this form to reserve space for all events outside of regularly scheduled classes.
Fill out the Event Registration Request Form
- Event Access Request Form
- Use this form to request building/floor access for events open to the university community and/or to non-university guests (e.g. the public).
Fill out the Event Access Request Form
- Request a Guest Access Card
- Use this form to request a guest access card for individual guests only. To request building/floor access for events open to the university community and/or non-university guests, (e.g. the public) please use the Event Access Request Form.
Fill out the Request a Guest Access Card Form
- Parking Validation Request Form
- Use this form to request parking validations for your event.
Fill out the Parking Validation Request Form
External (Non-University) Reservations
If you are an external organization or individual interested in reserving space at the Buckhead Center, please call 404-413-7180, and a member of our customer experience team will assist you.
- Large Tiered Classroom (capacity varies from 42-120)
- Small Tiered Classroom (capacity varies from 42-120)
- Flexible Room (capacity varies from 26-35)
- Collaborative Learning Room (seats 30)
- Lounge/Kitchenette (seats 50–100)
- Breakout Room (seats 6–10)
Catering for flex MBA students
We welcome your feedback. Feel free to email us with any suggestions at email@example.com.