Our specialized master’s programs are designed for students who have an undergraduate degree (it does not have to be a business degree), and wish to study a discipline in greater depth. We offer these programs in two formats: a flexible format that allows full or part-time students to earn their master’s at their own pace (up to five years); and an accelerated, one-year format [...]
Office of Graduate Recruiting & Student Services
Contact the Office of Graduate Recruiting & Student Services
Hours of OperationMonday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Walk-in HoursTuesdays and Thursdays, 3-5 p.m.
Mailing AddressJ. Mack Robinson College of Business Office of Graduate Recruiting & Student Services Georgia State University P.O. Box 3988 Atlanta, GA 30302-3988
Delivery Address & Physical Location
35 Broad St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
(Robinson College of Business Building - corner of Marietta and Broad streets)
Master's Admission Coordinators
- Rykita Taylor: Domestic Applicants, A-F; T-Z
- email@example.com 404-413-7137
- Jenny Hester: Domestic Applicants, G-S
- firstname.lastname@example.org 404-413-7142
- Dondette Wendler: International Applicants*, A-Z
- email@example.com 404-413-7132
- Green Card or Visa holders
- Applicants with international credentials, i.e. attended an institution outside of the U.S.