Office of Undergraduate Academic Assistance
Your Senior Year
Congratulations, senior, on meeting this huge milestone!
As a senior, you are now fully immersed in your major and should be planning your remaining course requirements, looking for internship opportunities, updating your resume, and thinking about graduate school. You will now be advised by the Office of Undergraduate Academic Assistance (OUAA) at the Robinson College of Business. Your senior advisor can provide valuable assistance in navigating remaining terms here at Georgia State University.
A few things to consider and discuss with your advisor
- Developing a course plan for your final year and reviewing it with your academic advisor
- Applying for graduation
- Reviewing graduation audit and discussing any graduation-related course substitutions and other petitions
- Completing an internship related to your major (if part of your program)
- Applying for graduate school and/or continuing to gather information about potential graduate schools and taking entrance exams. These may include the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Visiting the Career Management Center
To get the most out of your college experience, make an appointment to meet with your senior advisor! Find your advisor »
Are you Robinson Ready?
The J. Mack Robinson College of Business sets the bar for excellence, and as of fall 2013 we have raised it!
- Earn 2.8 cumulative GPA in Business Foundation (Area F) courses*
- Each Business Foundation (Area F) course can only be attempted twice
|ACCT 2101 ECON 2105 BUSA 2106||ACCT 2102 ECON 2106 CIS 2010|