Georgia State University's Brookhaven Center provides a convenient location for students who want to obtain a Robinson MBA, ranked among the best by Bloomberg Businessweek
and U.S. News & World Report
Highlights of what is offered at the Brookhaven Center
- the nationally ranked Flexible MBA program
- Robinson's world-renowned faculty
- more than 25 courses
- classes in the evenings and on Saturdays
- new classroom facilities and computer lab
- fully renovated three-story building
- convenient proxmity to Brookhaven and Buckhead
- free on-site parking
Hours of Operation
- 3:30 - 10 p.m.
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.