Career Advancement Center Services for Employers
Customized Recruiting Solutions
Need to build your employment brand? Our team will collaborate with you to develop and implement an effective recruiting strategy at Robinson via targeted emails to students, social media, cross-campus promotion, and traditional marketing channels.
associate director, employer relations
- all accounting recruiting activities
career and employer relations specialist, undergraduate
- all undergraduate recruitment events
- entry-level job postings
career and employer relations specialist, graduate
- all graduate recruitment events
- mid- to upper-level job postings
- Panthership program
- undergraduate career counseling
- Executive Career Coaching
Our vision is to be the preferred provider of high-potential business talent for the best employers in the Southeast while providing an outstanding recruiting experience.
We also work collaboratively across the university with faculty, staff and our colleagues in University Career Services, College of Law Career Services and Alumni Career Services to facilitate employer, student and alumni connections.
Why Recruit at Robinson?
Robinson’s population comprises more than 7,000 undergraduate and graduate students. Our diverse student body comes from a variety of backgrounds and hails from more than 47 countries.
Read about our student demographics
Many of Robinson’s undergraduate and graduate programs are placed among the best in national and international rankings.
- Career EXPO
- Our Career EXPO consistently attracts nearly 200 employers and more than 2,000 students and alumni seeking internships and full-time jobs.
Learn more about the Career EXPO
- Graduate Career Fair & Professional Development Summit
- This event creates an opportunity for employers to share information and discuss full-time, part-time and internship opportunities with graduate students from Robinson’s many master’s programs.
Learn more about the Graduate Career Fair
- Robinson Career Connection (RCC)
- RCC is an online career management system where you can:
- post jobs and internships
- search resumes
- schedule on-campus interviews
- request information session dates
Career Advancement Center Recruiting Calendar See Full Calendar »
There are no upcoming events.