Graduate Career Fair & Professional Development Summit
Friday, October 13, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. @ the Buckhead Center
What companies are attending?
This information will be available in early August.
Information for Employers
Hosted by the Career Advancement Center at the Robinson College of Business along with Prospanica, the Graduate Career Fair & Professional Development Summit creates an opportunity for employers to share information and discuss full-time, part-time and internship opportunities with graduate students from Robinson’s many master’s programs.
Registration consists of payment for up to two representatives, one 6-foot table with two chairs, and brunch.
We encourage employers to promote their full-time and internship opportunities in the fields of analytics, accounting, business, computer information systems, finance, hospitality, managerial sciences, marketing, real estate and risk management. Students may ask you questions about their chosen fields and network with you for future opportunities.
We will host a series of professional development workshops tailored to cultural diversity in careers and other topics. If you are interested in being a guest host for a workshop, please contact Sherrie Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-413-7166.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Executive MBA
- Professional MBA
- Flex MBA
- Master of Actuarial Science
- Master Global Hospitality Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Master of Taxation
- Master of Science in Analytics
- Master of Science in Business Economics
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Health Administration
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Information Systems Audit & Control
- Master of Science in Managerial Sciences
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Mathematical Risk Management
- Master of Science in Real Estate
- Ph.D. including concentrations in:
- Business Process Innovation
- Computer Information Systems
- International Business
- Managerial Sciences
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- 60-90 days prior to event date
- 100% refund less a $50 cancellation fee
- 30-60 days prior to event date
- 75% refund less a $100 cancellation fee
- 0-30 days prior to event date
- No refund. Registration forfeited.
All changes and cancellations must be in writing (an email will suffice). All refunds will be processed after the event. The exhibitor/corporation remains responsible for satisfying any previous outstanding balance prior to registering for new events. All registration fees associated with the event must be paid in full prior to the date of the event. Please be mindful of this requirement if you are paying via check.
Employers who do not check in at on-site registration one hour following the start of the event will be considered a no-show. No-show registrants forfeit the cost of registration.
Information for Students
The Graduate Career Fair & Professional Development Summit is a no-cost opportunity for graduate students to meet employers interested in hiring candidates from Robinson’s master’s programs.
In addition to meeting employers, students are encouraged to attend the professional development workshops, which are free but require registration.
Onsite parking is $15. We encourage the use of MARTA.
How to Volunteer
Please contact Sherrie Goodman at 404-413-7166 or email@example.com.