Career Advancement Center Services for Graduate Students
Robinson Career Connection (RCC)
RCC is your gateway to all Career Advancement Center services.
Through RCC you can:
- Add and update your professional profile
- Upload your resume
- Search and apply for jobs, internships, and campus interviews
- RSVP to workshops and employer information sessions
- Make appointments with your career coach
- Access job search tools »
Graduate Career Guide
The Graduate Career Guide provides an overview of the resources available through the Career Advancement Center. From career assessments to resume templates, and from cover letter examples to sample interview questions, this guide will help you manage your career during your Robinson experience and beyond.
Get the Graduate Career Guide
Executive Career Coaching
This highly selective program is available only to Robinson graduate business students. Participants will have the opportunity to seek career advice from executive-level professionals during a one-time, one-on-one, 45-minute coaching session.
Learn more about Executive Career Coaching
The Career Advancement Center can help graduate-level business students develop careers in their chosen fields by providing professional and academic services, networking opportunities, and the Executive Career Coaching program.
Our model of progression for students
- Complete a Self-Assessment
- Your career coach has access to CareerLeader, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and other assessment tools to help you better understand where your skills lie and what career field suits you best.
CareerLeader is a business career self-assessment tool used by more than 400 leading business schools and corporations worldwide. It measures your interests and abilities as well as what motivates you most in the workplace.
- Engage in Exploration
- Students get exposure to specific industries in the professional world through a variety of year-round events and activities such as the Career EXPO; Graduate Career Fair & Professional Development Summit; information sessions; informational interviews; and panel discussions with alumni, executives and other professionals.
- Gain Experience
- The Career Advancement Center connects students with real-world experiences through the Panthership Shadow for a Day program, internship and job opportunities, volunteer events and professional organizations. Students also can apply to Robinson’s specialty programs, such as Panthers on Wall Street.
- Launch Your Career
- Through Career Advancement Center services, events and activities, we aim to provide Robinson graduate students with a concrete plan to make the next leap in their careers.
Meet with Your Career Coach
We strongly recommend that you connect individually with your career coach in the first three months of your program.
In order to schedule an appointment, you must have an updated profile and resume in Robinson Career Connection (RCC). Once this is complete, you can schedule an appointment with the career coach who supports your program. Appointments can be scheduled via RCC or by sending an email directly to your coach.
Find your career coach