Career Advancement Center Services for Undergraduate Students
Robinson Career Connection (RCC)
RCC is your gateway to all Career Advancement Center services.
Through RCC you can:
- Add and update your professional profile
- Upload your resume
- Search and apply for jobs, internships, and campus interviews
- RSVP to workshops and employer information sessions
- Make appointments with your career coach
- Access job search tools »
Undergraduate Career Guide
The Undergraduate Career Guide provides an overview of the resources available through the Career Advancement Center. From career assessments to resume templates, and from cover letter examples to sample interview questions, this guide will help you manage your career during your Robinson experience and beyond.
Get the Undergraduate Career Guide
The Career Advancement Center can help undergraduate students discover their skill set, gather information about their career options, gain real-world experience, and launch their careers.
Our model of progression for students
- Complete a Self-Assessment
- Your career coach has access to CareerLeader, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and other assessment tools to help you better understand where your skills lie and what career field suits you best.
CareerLeader is a self-assessment tool used by more than 400 leading business schools and corporations worldwide. It measures your interests and abilities as well as what motivates you most in the workplace.
- Engage in Exploration
- Students get exposure to specific industries in the professional world through a variety of year-round events and activities such as the Career EXPO; information sessions; informational interviews; and panel discussions with alumni, executives and other professionals.
- Gain Experience
- The Career Advancement Center connects students with real-world experiential opportunities through the Panthership Shadow for a Day program, part-time jobs, internships, student assistantships, volunteer opportunities and professional organizations. Students also can apply to Robinson’s specialty programs, such as the Panthers Accelerated Career Experience (PACE), Women Lead, and Panthers on Wall Street.
- Launch Your Career
- Through Career Advancement Center services, events and activities, we take very seriously our commitment to help you develop your career.
Meet with Your Career Coach
You can meet with your career coach in two convenient ways:
For quick questions (5-10 minutes)
Mondays: 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
@ the downtown campus
35 Broad St. NW, ste. 635
Atlanta, GA 30303
Do you need in-depth assistance with resumes, cover letters, job search strategies or conducting a mock interview? If so, please email the career coach who supports your major to schedule an appointment.
Find your career coach