What makes Robinson’s Cohort Master of Professional Accountancy so special?
- Accelerated progress
- In four semesters, you can earn your master of professional accountancy and be eligible to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam. Our staff takes a personalized approach to helping students become a CPA, including personalized study plans and scheduling which exam sections to tackle first.
- All the right ingredients
- Many students in your cohort will bring work experience from a variety of backgrounds and industries like law, journalism, economics, anthropology, and business, giving everyone in the cohort a new, unique perspective. Learn more about the MPA student experience »
- Meet your future employers
- The Accounting Career Showcase connects more than 40 accounting firms with School of Accountancy students. Also, many of the leading firms around Atlanta, including Smith & Howard, Moore Stephens Tiller, and Georgia-Pacific, regularly host site visits, offering students face time with senior managers and partners.
Two Cohort Master of Professional Accountancy faculty members and a student talk about the program’s strengths, especially faculty with a blend of research and real-world experience as well as high employment rates.
Apply by June 15
- Georgia residents: $37,500
- Non-Ga. residents: $42,500
Our 2015 graduates received an average 29% salary increase.
- Ernst & Young
- Bennett Thrasher
- Smith & Howard
- Frazier & Deeter
- Learn from the best
- Our faculty comprise accomplished professors who lead in practical application and academic research.
- Excel Bootcamp
- The Excel Bootcamp beefs up our students’ knowledge of Excel, which is an important skill set in the accounting field.
- Get ready for the exam
- Students receive one-on-one preparation for the CPA exam.
Upcoming Master of Professional Accountancy Information Sessions See Full Calendar »
There are no upcoming events.