The RCB roundtables, forums for professional development for business community leaders, continue to attract senior-level executives from a variety of industries and service organizations. The roundtable concept was developed by Dr. Kenneth Bernhardt, Taylor E. Little, Jr. Professor of Marketing at Georgia State University. This model of public/private partnership in higher education has been highly successful — so much so that it has been repeatedly duplicated, both at GSU and at institutions across the United States. Learn more about each roundtable below.
The objectives and goals of the roundtables sponsored by the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University are to:
- Encourage and enhance the professional development of roundtable members.
- Establish and cultivate a network of senior professionals.
- Generate closer relationships between the university and the community.
- Use the resources available at Georgia State to support members and their companies.
- Generate resources to enhance and support the faculty and research activities of the college.