The RCB roundtables, forums for professional development for business community leaders, continue to attract senior-level executives from a variety of industries and service organizations. The roundtable concept was developed by Dr. Kenneth Bernhardt, Taylor E. Little, Jr. Professor of Marketing at Georgia State University. This model of public/private partnership in higher education has been highly successful — so much so that it has been repeatedly duplicated, both at GSU and at institutions across the United States. Learn more about each roundtable below.
- GSU Marketing RoundTable
- Corporate Intellectual Property RoundTable
- Global Logistics RoundTable
- Human Resources Executive RoundTable
- Sales Executive RoundTable
- Financial Leadership Network
- CFO Council
The objectives and goals of the roundtables sponsored by the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University are to:
- Encourage and enhance the professional development of roundtable members.
- Establish and cultivate a network of senior professionals.
- Generate closer relationships between the university and the community.
- Use the resources available at Georgia State to support members and their companies.
- Generate resources to enhance and support the faculty and research activities of the college.