Atlanta Compliance and Ethics Roundtable
The Atlanta Compliance and Ethics Roundtable is a partnership between the Robinson College’s Center for Ethics and Corporate Responsibility, the College of Law and professionals in the ethics and compliance field. As of January 1, 2009, ACE is located within The Center for Ethics and Corporate Responsibility at the Robinson College.
ACE seeks to foster an attitude of commitment and continuous improvement among the Atlanta business community in the development of programs that promote integrity and ethical leadership.
Members also have access to the unique resources of the Center for Ethics and Corporate Responsibility, the J. Mack Robinson College of Business and the College of Law.
Through its activities and knowledge sharing, ACE seeks to achieve several strategic objectives:
- Raise the standard for business ethics programs.
- Determine and publish best practices for implementation and management of compliance programs.
- Create a forum that provides members a networking opportunity with other compliance & ethics leaders.
- Provide continuing education on compliance and ethics topics and issues to its members.
- Promote the study of business ethics in colleges and universities
The following organizations have been active participants in the ACE Roundtable:
Colonial Pipeline Company
Cox Communications, Inc.
Emory Healthcare Office of Compliance Programs
GE Energy Services
Georgia Power Company
Georgia State University
Georgia System Operations Corporation
Global Compliance Services
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
Oglethorpe Power Corporation
PRGX Global Inc.
The Coca-Cola Company
The Home Depot
The Weather Channel
Troutman Sanders LLP
United Parcel Service (UPS)
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.