Robinson EMBA Students Get to the Heart of Global Business
In January, our latest cohort spent 14 days in South Africa learning about business, economics and charity.
Engage with Us: Request more information » | Request a resume review » | Attend an information session »
Apply NowApply by June 1
Cohort, classes every other weekend
- Georgia residents: $69,500
- Non-Ga. residents: $74,500
- Georgia State University ranked fourth most innovative college
- U.S. News & World Report, 2016
- Robinson College of Business ranked 27th worldwide
- UT at Dallas Top 100 Business School Research Rankings, 2017
- Robinson EMBA ranked 46th
- QS Global 100 EMBA Rankings, 2017
- Robinson EMBA ranked in top 75 best EMBA programs
- Ivey Exec, 2017
- Robinson MBA ranked 22nd worldwide and 17th among U.S.-based programs
- CEO Magazine, 2017
- Strength of the cohort
- Students bring knowledge and experience to share with their classmates and study teams.
- Unparalleled faculty
- Our hand-picked faculty members have immense knowledge, practical industry experience and deep ties with the business community.
- Leadership Exchange Program
- We match new students with alumni or soon-to-graduate students to provide support and drive professional development.
- Robinson MBA Programs Highly Ranked by CEO MagazineThe Part-time MBA and Executive MBA (EMBA) offered by Robinson are Tier One programs, according to new rankings from CEO Magazine.News