Tuition and Financing
Tuition is $69,500. The application fee is $100 and may be paid by credit card. A link to a secure payment site is included in the application. A $1,000 deposit is due upon enrollment, and the remainder is paid in five installments of $13,700.
Tuition covers all costs for:
- Tuition and fees
- Required books and materials (Students may choose to purchase their own materials.)
- Executive coaching and one-on-one career management coaching
- Personal leadership assessments
- Hotel accommodations and meals during the three-day residency in Buckhead
- Hotel accommodations, some meals, and travel between countries for the international residency
- EMBA program-dedicated staff
- Meals, snacks, and parking while in class
- EMBA-specific workshops and alumni networking events
- Membership to the World Affairs Council of Atlanta
- Membership to the MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta
- Graduation regalia, reception, and fees
Contact Graduate Student Financial Services
We are here to help you understand the cost of your program, the payment schedule and financing opportunities.
EMBA staff members are dedicated to assisting students with financial aid. For information, contact Melody Paris at email@example.com or 404-413-7182.
Search Georgia State’s Database
Georgia State offers a robust searchable database containing scholarships offered through the university as well as external websites.Search the database
How to Pay for Your MBA
Discover Business has compiled a guide with financial aid opportunities for MBA students, including several aimed at minorities and other underrepresented student groups.
Check out the guide