Tuition and Financing
The EMBA program tuition is $69,500. A $1,000 deposit is due prior to enrollment, and the remaining balance is paid in five installments of $13,700.
The program tuition covers:
- Tuition and fees
- Required class materials
- Executive leadership and career management coaching
- Personal leadership assessments
- Three-day executive leadership immersion
- EMBA program-dedicated staff
- EMBA-specific workshops and alumni networking events
- Membership to the World Affairs Council of Atlanta
- Membership to the MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta
- Refreshments during class times
- Graduation regalia, reception, and fees
Contact Graduate Student Financial Services
We are here to help you understand the cost of your program, the payment schedule and financing opportunities.
EMBA staff members are dedicated to assisting students with financial aid. For information, contact Melody Paris at email@example.com or 404-413-7182.
Search Georgia State’s Database
Georgia State offers a robust searchable database containing scholarships offered through the university as well as external websites.Search the database
How to Pay for Your MBA
Discover Business has compiled a guide with financial aid opportunities for MBA students, including several aimed at minorities and other underrepresented student groups.
Check out the guide