What makes Robinson’s Flexible Master of Professional Accountancy so special?
- A degree and the CPA exam are right around the corner
- In just three semesters, you can complete the required 30 credit hours of upper-level accounting coursework to earn a master of professional accountancy degree and be eligible to sit for the Certified Public Accountant exam. Our staff takes a personalized approach to helping students become a CPA, including personalized study plans and scheduling which exam sections to tackle first.
- Far beyond the basics
- We offer a variety of courses such as forensic accounting, international accounting, IT auditing, internal auditing and more, helping you see beyond the basics of the industry and increase your expertise. Learn more about the Flexible Master of Professional Accountancy student experience »
- Get on recruiters’ radars
- Of the top 25 accounting firms ranked by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, 23 of them regularly recruit from Robinson’s MPA program because they know our outstanding faculty and high-quality accounting education prepare graduates to be work-ready.
Flexible Master of Professional Accountancy students receive one-on-one advice on how best to approach taking the CPA exam as well as preparation for the recruiting season. A staff member and current student discuss that process.
Apply by June 15
Three semesters, up to five years
- Georgia residents: $22,164
- Non-Ga. residents: $46,394
Our 2015 graduates received an average 28% salary increase.
- SunTrust Banks
- Ernst & Young
- Bennett Thrasher
- Frazier & Deeter
- Smith & Howard
- Exposure to employers
- The annual Accounting Career Showcase connects more than 40 accounting firms with School of Accountancy students.
- Money, money, money
- More than 20 scholarships are available to accounting students.
- Keep living your life
- Continue working full-time, take the required classes as your schedule allows, and quickly complete your degree.
Upcoming Master of Professional Accountancy Information Sessions See Full Calendar »
There are no upcoming events.