Three semesters, up to five years
- Georgia residents: $22,164
- Non-Ga. residents: $46,394
Our 2015 graduates received an average 28% salary increase.
- SunTrust Banks
- Ernst & Young
- Bennett Thrasher
- Frazier & Deeter
- Smith & Howard
- Exposure to employers
- The annual Accounting Career Showcase connects more than 40 accounting firms with School of Accountancy students.
- Money, money, money
- More than 20 scholarships are available to accounting students.
- Keep living your life
- Continue working full-time, take the required classes as your schedule allows, and quickly complete your degree.