Flexible (2.5-5 years)
Part-time or full-time
- Georgia residents: $37,878
- Non-Ga. residents: $81,594
Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 39.66% salary increase.
- Cox Media Group
- Delta Air Lines
- Georgia Power Company
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- King & Spalding
- Siemens Energy
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Top-ranked programs
- Our part-time MBA is ranked no. 17 among public universities by U.S News & World Report and no. 25 by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Ideal for you and your company
- Our program focuses on growing your business’ top line revenue and embeds data information and analytics, innovation and creativity.
- Far from a one-track mindset
- Through field experiences, an innovative curriculum and presentations, we prepare you to advance.
- Robinson Redesigns Part-Time MBA for 21st Century NeedsRobinson will introduce this fall a redesigned program for its flagship part-time MBA, including a new curriculum and experiences that emphasize the development of business acumen and data-driven analytical skills to anticipate the needs of consumers, firms and societies, as well as skills needed to interact with others and drive change.News
- Robinson Part-Time MBA Surges in 2017 U.S. News RankingsIn new rankings from U.S. News & World Report, Robinson's part-time MBA is No. 27 overall (up 17 spots) and No. 17 (up 11 spots) among programs at public universities. The rankings were released today in the publication's "Best Graduate Schools 2017" edition.News