Apply NowApply by June 15
Flexible (2.5-5 years)
Part-time or full-time
- Georgia residents: $37,878
- Non-Ga. residents: $81,594
Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 39.66% salary increase.
- Cox Media Group
- Delta Air Lines
- Georgia Power Company
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- King & Spalding
- Siemens Energy
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Top-ranked programs
- Our part-time MBA is ranked no. 17 among public universities by U.S News & World Report and no. 25 by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Ideal for you and your company
- Our program focuses on growing your business’ top line revenue and embeds data information and analytics, innovation and creativity.
- Far from a one-track mindset
- Through field experiences, an innovative curriculum and presentations, we prepare you to advance.
- Robinson MBA Programs Highly Ranked by CEO MagazineThe Part-time MBA and Executive MBA (EMBA) offered by Robinson are Tier One programs, according to new rankings from CEO Magazine.News
- Alok Saboo Makes “Best 40 Under 40” MBA Faculty ListPoets & Quants has named Alok R. Saboo, assistant professor of marketing and assistant director of the Center for Excellence in Brand & Customer Management, to its annual “Best 40 Under 40 Professors” list.News