Master of Business Administration/Juris Doctor
A versatile education is critical to your success in the dynamic worlds of law and business. Robinson’s MBA/JD program offers students the training, skill building, and professional exposure needed to thrive in the cross-section of law and business sectors.
- In-state students
- full-time: $32,958
- part-time: $29,304
- Out-of-state students
- full-time: $52,556
- part-time: $44,000
Students will apply to Robinson College of Business and submit a second application to the College of Law. On the Robinson College of Business application, select MBA/JD on the dropdown menu.
Go to the Robinson College of Business application
Go to the College of Law application
Robinson College of Business
College of Law
- Fluency and flexibility
- Fluency in legal and business language and concepts makes you a more valuable asset to your employer because you are uniquely positioned to consult clients and colleagues on a range of matters.
- Increase in industry options
- From entry-level to C-suite positions, an increase in credentials means an increase in the industries in which you can work and your earning potential. Dual-degree students also are ideally positioned to handle governance, risk management and compliance responsibilities in the medical, insurance, financial, and other growing, highly regulated fields.
- Efficient evolution
- Working as a full- or part-time student, you can save money and time by simultaneously attaining two degrees. Each program accepts credits from the other, resulting in a lower number of total courses you must complete.
- Develop your network
- Whether you’re a full time student or working for a leading organization, you’ll find a strong network of the peers and mentors from a wide variety of industry perspectives who can help inspire and ignite your career.
After being accepted, students will work with their academic advisor to create a plan of study for the MBA/JD degree.