Full-time, typically three semesters
- Georgia residents: $21,524
- Non-Ga. residents: $45,794
Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 50.52% salary increase.
- IFG Companies
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
- Tellon Trading
- The Hartford
- Towers Watson
- Beecher Carlson
- Reliance Trust
- Unparalleled exam prep
- Our coursework satisfies actuarial society demands, fully preparing you for your professional exams.
- A tradition of excellence
- Our department started in 1953, making us one of the oldest, most respected departments in the U.S.
- Tap into two job markets »
- Earn a dual degree in actuarial science plus data science or financial engineering focused on risk management by extending your studies by only one semester.
- Risk Management Foundation Hosts Panel Discussion with Minority Industry LeadersOn Friday, February 24, the Risk Management Foundation at the Robinson College of Business and the Atlanta Association of Insurance Professionals co-hosted “Career Secrets Revealed,” a panel discussion held in conjunction with Black History Month.News
- MAS Team Places Third at 2016 SOA Case Study ChallengeIn 2016, the Society of Actuaries (SOA) launched its first-ever Student Case Study Challenge, which provides an opportunity for teams of students to apply their actuarial skills working on a real-world problem.News
- Robinson to Launch Two Dual Degree Programs in Fall 2016Robinson will launch two dual degree programs in fall 2016: a joint M.S. in Analytics and Master of Actuarial Science program; and a joint M.S. in Analytics and M.S. in Mathematical Risk Management program. Although each individual degree is a three-semester program, the dual degree programs extend coursework by only one semester.News