Master of International Business students work for and are recruited regularly by a range of top-level organizations.
Some employers include:
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Wells Fargo
- Kids II
- Georgia Board of Regents
- Troutman Sanders
- American Heart Association
- Exclusive membership
- Students receive membership to the World Affairs Council of Atlanta, which connects the city to the world with its programming.
- Career coaching
- Students receive free training on resume development, salary negotiation, and interview skills.
- Worldly knowledge
- Optional study abroad programs allow students to meet with executives, work on projects and visit companies around the world.
- David Bruce Elected President of Georgia-Pernambuco PartnershipThe Georgia-Pernambuco Partnership, an organization uniting the state of Georgia with the Brazilian state of Pernambuco, has elected David Bruce of Georgia State University's J. Mack Robinson College of Business as president for a two-year term.News