Apply NowApply by June 15
12 months, three semesters
Master of Global Hospitality Management graduates are recruited regularly by local, national, and international companies.
- International Hotel Group
- Marriott Hotels
- Bank of America
- Georgia Restaurant Association
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Heart of the city
- From hotels and restaurants to venues and attractions, Atlanta is home to local, national, and international corporations — and Robinson’s in the heart of it.
- Focus on leadership
- Our speaker series connects students with industry leaders.
- Learn from leaders
- Collectively, our faculty members bring more than 400 years of industry and teaching experience.
- Global Hospitality Master’s Program Ranked 5th in U.S., 16th GloballyIn a new ranking of the world’s 20 top master’s-level programs in food and beverage luxury management, Robinson's Regynald G. Washington Master of Global Hospitality Management placed No. 16 overall and No. 5 among U.S.-based programs.News