J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Located in the heart of Atlanta, one of the nation's most dynamic business communities, the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University provides students with opportunities that come only from being at the epicenter of business. Students have access to Fortune 500 corporations and small entrepreneurial firms in a city that is both a high-tech hub and a major player in international commerce.
Recognized as a leader in business education, the Robinson College boasts programs that are top-ranked by some of the world's most respected business publications, including U.S. News, BusinessWeek, Financial Times, and Forbes.
The J. Mack Robinson College of Business:
- Accredited by AACSB International
- 5th largest business program in the U.S.
- Approaching a century in business education
- More than 60,000 alumni worldwide including CEOs and top executives from the world's best-known, multi-national companies
- Ranked among the top 100 schools in the world for research productivity
- Vibrant Institute of International Business with partnerships in more than 20 countries
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Lomonosov Moscow State University was established in 1755 and is the oldest and most prestigious educational institution of Russia. The University specializes in economics, business, the humanities and modern science, such as Mechanics, Nuclear Physics, Astronomy, Lasers, Molecular Biology and others. The school has more than 40,000 students and 8,500 professors and associate professors. Moscow State University claims Nobel Prize winners and world-famous scientists among its graduates and professors . According to national and international surveys, Lomonosov Moscow State University is ranked first in Russia and among the top 10 universities in the world.
Lomonosov Moscow State University:
- 40,000 undergraduates
- 7,000 post graduates
- Enrolls close to 2,000 international students
- Alumni network of more than 11,000
- Moscow State University has produced a number of Nobel Laureates, Fields medal winners and Heads of States.