How to Apply
The spring 2018 application will be available in August 2017. The deadline to apply will be September 15, 2017.
4 semesters, 16 months
M.S. in Health Administration graduates work for some of the leading companies in healthcare.
- Northside Hospital
- Emory Healthcare
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Kaiser Permanente
- NorthStar Healthcare
- Piedmont Hospital
- Meet your mentor
- Students are matched with executive mentors during their second year.
- Consider a dual degree »
- Our MBA/MHA dual degree prepares future executives for managerial positions in healthcare and business organizations.
- Unparalleled faculty
- Our faculty possess experience in health administration, health services, health information systems, and managed care.
- Institute of Health Administration Receives CAHME/Cerner AwardThe MBA/Master of Health Administration (MBA/M.H.A.) program offered by Robinson's Institute of Health Administration has received the CAHME/Cerner Award for Excellence in Healthcare Management Systems Education.News