4 semesters, 16 months
M.S. in Health Administration graduates work for some of the leading companies in healthcare.
- Northside Hospital
- Emory Healthcare
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Kaiser Permanente
- NorthStar Healthcare
- Piedmont Hospital
- Meet your mentor
- Students are matched with executive mentors during their second year.
- Consider a dual degree »
- Our MBA/MHA dual degree prepares future executives for managerial positions in healthcare and business organizations.
- Unparalleled faculty
- Our faculty possess experience in health administration, health services, health information systems, and managed care.
- Joint Summit Will Focus on Global Health and Refugee CrisisThe World Affairs Council of Atlanta, CARE USA and the Center for Strategic and International Studies will present the Atlanta Summit on Global Health and Refugees on Monday, May 2 at the Westin Buckhead.News