Apply NowApply by June 15
- Georgia residents: $37,500
- Non-Ga. residents: $42,500
M.S. in Managerial Sciences students are recruited by a wide of range of leading organizations.
- IPSOS MMA
- Just Energy
- Georgia State University Library
- Atlanta advantage
- Atlanta is home to start-ups, corporate HQs, non-profit organizations and government entities – all looking for quality managers.
- Learn from the leaders
- Our faculty possesses real-world experience and has published in prestigious journals.
- Individual career coaching
- Students receive coaching on career development, salary negotiation and interviewing.
- Differences in CEO Leadership, Co. Culture Improve PerformanceCEOs should have a different leadership style from an organization’s culture in order to improve a firm’s performance, according to researchers including Robinson's Chad Hartnell and Lisa Lambert.News
Upcoming Master of Science in Managerial Sciences Information Sessions See Full Calendar »
There are no upcoming events.