Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 50% salary increase.
Some recent employers include:
- SunTrust Banks
- The Home Depot
- Green Gate Marketing
- Victoria’s Secret
- Cohort connection
- The cohort format encourages students to form substantial life-long relationships.
- Benefit of the city
- As the hub of business in the Southeast, Atlanta offers close proximity to firms, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- VIP student treatment
- Perks include complimentary parking, career advancement services and access to the world-class Buckhead Center.
- V. Kumar Tops Marketing Research Productivity Lists AgainThe American Marketing Association has released its 2016 Research Productivity Lists tracking top individual and institutional contributions to premier journals. Robinson's V. Kumar tops both author lists for the second consecutive year.News
- Bello Receives Lifetime Achievement Award for Global MarketingDaniel C. Bello, professor and director of Robinson's Institute of International Business, has been named the 2015 recipient of the American Marketing Association’s Significant Contributions to Global Marketing Award.News