How to Apply
This program will be offered again in fall 2018, and the application will be available in October 2017. To pre-qualify, email your resume and transcripts to Zelda Ray »
- Georgia residents: $37,500
- Non-Ga. residents: $42,500
Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 50% salary increase.
Some recent employers include:
- SunTrust Banks
- The Home Depot
- Green Gate Marketing
- Victoria’s Secret
- Cohort connection
- The cohort format encourages students to form substantial life-long relationships.
- Benefit of the city
- As the hub of business in the Southeast, Atlanta offers close proximity to firms, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- VIP student treatment
- Perks include complimentary parking, career advancement services and access to the world-class Buckhead Center.
- “I Quit!” Predicting When and Why Employees QuitRather than working employees to the point of burnout and seeing them leave, retaining employees can save companies millions of dollars, research shows. Quitting employees represent great costs to the firm, particularly in recruitment and training. Managers need to predict, “Which of my employees is likely to quit? And why?”News
- Alok Saboo Makes “Best 40 Under 40” MBA Faculty ListPoets & Quants has named Alok R. Saboo, assistant professor of marketing and assistant director of the Center for Excellence in Brand & Customer Management, to its annual “Best 40 Under 40 Professors” list.News
Upcoming Master of Science in Marketing Information Sessions See Full Calendar »
There are no upcoming events.