Apply NowApply by June 15
One hundred percent of our students seeking opportunities for summer 2016 were successful.
- Yik Yak
- Turner Broadcasting
- Juice Analytics
- Centers for Disease Control
- Cox Communications
- Atlanta Police Foundation
- Math Prep for Analytics »
- If you are interested in a career in analytics, but don’t have the math prerequisites, we have a summer course for you.
- Flexible for your schedule
- The program can be completed in a full-time, full-time with internship or flex-time option.
- Tap into two job markets »
- Earn a dual degree in data science plus actuarial science or financial engineering in one extra semester.
- The Student Experience
- M.S. in Analytics students have developed a website about their experience. Check it out »
- Institute for Insight Hosts Data Science AtlantaThe Institute for Insight at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University teaches students to find solutions to big data challenges facing real companies and organizations. Working with institute faculty and industry professionals, Robinson’s Master of Science in Analytics students learn to transform this digital deluge into the building blocks of… more »News
- Starr Companies and SunTrust Partner with the Robinson CollegeStarr Companies, a global insurance and investment organization, and SunTrust Banks Inc., a national financial services company, have become the inaugural business partners for Robinson's Institute for Insight.News