Apply NowApply by June 15
- Georgia residents: $41,100
- Non-Ga. residents: $46,000
Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 123% salary increase.
- Ernst & Young
- SunTrust Banks
- First Data
- The Home Depot
- World-class faculty
- More Robinson faculty members have received the Association for Information Systems’ LEO Award for Lifetime Achievement than any other university in the world.
- Gain industry experience
- Students earn credit in our mandatory internship program.
- Professional preparation
- Bootcamps prepare students for certification exams such as TERP10, CISSP, CISA, CISM, TOGAF, and PMP.
- Richard Baskerville Honored with LEO Award for Lifetime AchievementRichard L. Baskerville, Regents’ Professor and Board of Advisors Professor in Robinson's CIS department, has received the 2016 LEO Award for Lifetime Achievement in Information Systems.News
Upcoming Master of Science in Information Systems Information Sessions See Full Calendar »
There are no upcoming events.