Cohort, every Tuesday and Thursday evening, 5:30-9:45 p.m.
Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 32.66% salary increase.
- Ernst & Young
- Morneau Shepell
- State Farm
- Georgia Department of Audits and Accounts
- You’ll be in high demand
- There is a shortage of professionals in the information systems audit and security compliance field. Our curriculum will put you in high demand.
- You’re in the club
- All students receive membership to the Atlanta chapter of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
- Robinson Part-Time MBA Surges in 2017 U.S. News RankingsIn new rankings from U.S. News & World Report, Robinson's part-time MBA is No. 27 overall (up 17 spots) and No. 17 (up 11 spots) among programs at public universities. The rankings were released today in the publication's "Best Graduate Schools 2017" edition.News
- Robinson Team Wins Statewide Internal Audit Case CompetitionA team composed of three students in Robinson's Master of Professional Accountancy program won the 2015 Internal Audit Case Competition sponsored by the Atlanta chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors.News