Cohort, every Tuesday and Thursday evening, 5:30-9:45 p.m.
Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 32.66% salary increase.
- Ernst & Young
- Morneau Shepell
- State Farm
- Georgia Department of Audits and Accounts
- You’ll be in high demand
- There is a shortage of professionals in the information systems audit and security compliance field. Our curriculum will put you in high demand.
- You’re in the club
- All students receive membership to the Atlanta chapter of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
- Richard Baskerville Honored with LEO Award for Lifetime AchievementRichard L. Baskerville, Regents’ Professor and Board of Advisors Professor in Robinson's CIS department, has received the 2016 LEO Award for Lifetime Achievement in Information Systems.News
- Robinson Part-Time MBA Surges in 2017 U.S. News RankingsIn new rankings from U.S. News & World Report, Robinson's part-time MBA is No. 27 overall (up 17 spots) and No. 17 (up 11 spots) among programs at public universities. The rankings were released today in the publication's "Best Graduate Schools 2017" edition.News