Apply NowApply by June 15
Cohort, every Tuesday and Thursday evening, 5:30-9:45 p.m.
Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 32.66% salary increase.
- Ernst & Young
- Morneau Shepell
- State Farm
- Georgia Department of Audits and Accounts
- You’ll be in high demand
- There is a shortage of professionals in this field. Our curriculum will put you in high demand.
- World-class faculty
- Our faculty are ranked #2 in the world for research published in top journals. Four have received lifetime achievement awards, more than any university in the world.
- You’re in the club
- All students receive membership to the Atlanta chapter of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
- Richard Baskerville Honored with LEO Award for Lifetime AchievementRichard L. Baskerville, Regents’ Professor and Board of Advisors Professor in Robinson's CIS department, has received the 2016 LEO Award for Lifetime Achievement in Information Systems.News