Apply NowApply by June 15
12 months, three semesters
Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 30.77% salary increase.
- GE Capital
- H.J. Russell & Company
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- SunTrust Banks
- T. Dallas Smith & Company
- Transamerica Financial Advisors
- All inclusive, VIP treatment
- Perks include catered dinners, free parking, professional development services, and access to the world-class Buckhead Center.
- International appeal
- International scholars from South Korea, China, and other countries come to Robinson to study and conduct research.
- Money, money, money
- The department awards more than $30,000 in scholarships each year.
- Collaboration with University of the Witwatersrand to be PublishedKaren Gibler, an associate professor from the Department of Real Estate at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business, collaborated with Samuel Azasu, an associate professor of real estate from the School of Construction Economics and Management at the University of the Witwatersrand (Wits), on a paper that will be published in the Journal of… more »News
- Gibler’s Paper Receives Industry AwardsThe 2015 Best Paper on Seniors Housing prize at the American Real Estate Society meeting has been awarded to Dr. Karen M. Gibler of the Department of Real Estate and her co-authors, Tanja Tyvimaa, Tampere University of Technology, and Velma Zahirovic-Herbert, University of Georgia, for their manuscript: “The Effect of Age-Restricted Housing on Surrounding House Prices.”News