What makes Robinson’s Master of Taxation so special?
- Your expertise is in high demand
- One hundred percent of our students find job placement. There is more demand than supply of tax professionals, so accounting firms actively recruit our graduates.
- Meet your future employers
- Students connect directly with partners, managers, and senior managers of various firms and corporations (many who are Robinson alumni) through the guest speaker series, Tau Alpha Chi golf outing, Spring Banquet, Accounting Career Showcase, and corporate site visits with Atlanta companies like Porsche, Chick-fil-A, Georgia-Pacific, Bennett Thrasher, and Smith & Howard. Learn more about the MTx student experience.
- Personalized professional preparation
- One person is assigned to your career coaching needs, including one-on-one resume and cover letter review, interview preparation, and contract and salary negotiation training.
A Master of Taxation professor, alumna, and current student discuss why program graduates have such promising employment opportunities.
Apply by June 15
Up to two years
- Georgia residents: $37,500
- Non-Ga. residents: $42,500
Our spring 2015 graduates received an average 51% salary increase.
- Frazier & Deeter
- Ernst & Young
- Bennett Thrasher
- Smith & Howard
- Learn from leaders
- Our courses are led by retired partners, practitioners and lawyers who have many years of experience in the taxation and accounting industry.
- Join the clubs
- Student organizations on campus include Beta Alpha Psi, National Association of Black Accountants, Pan-Asian Leaders in Finance and Accounting, Association for Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting, and Tau Alpha Chi.
Upcoming Master of Taxation Information Sessions See Full Calendar »
There are no upcoming events.