Top employers of our spring 2015 graduates include:
- ADP Corporation
- Boston Scientific
- Georgia Department of Agriculture
- The Home Depot
- The belly of the beast
- With classes in Buckhead, you’ll be in the heart of Atlanta’s business community.
- We offer you turbo boosters
- Online coursework along with night and weekend classes allow you to balance all the important things in your life while aiming for success.
- Concentrations that suit you
- Whether your passion is risk management, business analysis, health or marketing, you can focus on a concentration and deliver greater value to your employer.
- Robinson Redesigns Part-Time MBA for 21st Century NeedsRobinson will introduce this fall a redesigned program for its flagship part-time MBA, including a new curriculum and experiences that emphasize the development of business acumen and data-driven analytical skills to anticipate the needs of consumers, firms and societies, as well as skills needed to interact with others and drive change.News
- Robinson Part-Time MBA Surges in 2017 U.S. News RankingsIn new rankings from U.S. News & World Report, Robinson's part-time MBA is No. 27 overall (up 17 spots) and No. 17 (up 11 spots) among programs at public universities. The rankings were released today in the publication's "Best Graduate Schools 2017" edition.News