Ph.D., Stanford University
Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
B.S., Peking University, China
- Corporate finance
- Asset pricing and investments
- Financial institutions and regulation
Baozhong Yang’s research interests are in corporate finance, asset pricing and investments, and financial institutions and regulation. He conducts both theoretical and empirical research in financial economics. He graduated from Stanford Graduate School of Business with a Ph.D. in finance. He has published papers in journals such as Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial Economics, and Journal of Corporate Finance.View Yang’s CV
- Mandatory Portfolio Disclosure, Stock Liquidity, and Mutual Fund Performance (with Vikas Agarwal, Kevin Mullally and Yuehua Tang), Journal of Finance, forthcoming.
- The Mystery of Zero-Leverage Firms (with Ilya A. Strebulaev), 2013, Journal of Financial Economics 109, 1-23 (Lead Article).
- Uncovering Hedge Fund Skill from the Portfolio Holdings They Hide (with Vikas Agarwal, Wei Jiang, and Yuehua Tang), 2013, Journal of Finance 68, 739-783.
- Dynamic Capital Structure under Heterogeneous Beliefs with Market Timing, 2013, Journal of Corporate Finance 22, 254-277.