Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin
M.B.A., Texas Tech University
B.A., University of Oregon
Cross-cultural consumer behavior
Bronis Verhage’s primary interests are in global marketing and marketing strategy. He has authored more than 100 articles in scholarly journals, conference proceedings and various business publications. His research has been published in leading academic journals, including the Journal of Consumer Research and Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science.
Verhage, formerly on the faculty of Erasmus University in the Netherlands, has held visiting appointments and taught marketing at United Arab Emirates University in Abu Dhabi, Nyenrode Business Universiteit, the Rotterdam School of Management and other European business schools. His industry experience includes a marketing management position at one of Holland’s largest multinational corporations. He has also served as a marketing consultant for several companies and non-profit organizations.
Bronis Verhage has written some bestselling marketing text books and benefited from the feedback of their users, a group that exceeds half a million students. One of his latest books, Marketing. A Global Perspective, has been adopted by business schools across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Bronis Verhage, Grondslagen van de Marketing, Groningen: Noordhoff Uitgevers, 8th edition, 2013.
- Bronis Verhage, Marketing Fundamentals: An International Perspective, Noordhoff Uitgevers, 2nd edition, 2013.
- Bronis Verhage, Marketing: A Global Perspective, Cengage Learning Ltd., 1st edition, 2014.
- Bronis Verhage, Inleiding tot de Marketing, Noordhoff Uitgevers, 4th edition, 2014.
- Bronis Verhage, Marketing Management, Noordhoff Uitgevers, 3rd edition, 2014.