Our specialized master’s programs are designed for students who have an undergraduate degree (it does not have to be a business degree), and wish to study a discipline in greater depth. We offer these programs in two formats: a flexible format that allows full or part-time students to earn their master’s at their own pace (up to five years); and an accelerated, one-year format [...]
- Ph.D., Marketing, Michigan State University
MBA, Marketing/Finance, University of Wisconsin
BBA, University of Wisconsin
- Inter-organizational relationships in international, cross-border contexts such as global alliances, business-to-business, and distribution channels such as exporter-importer settings
Daniel C. Bello holds a joint appointment with the Institute of International Business and the Department of Marketing at Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia (USA). Previously, he was on the faculty at the University of Notre Dame and held management positions in the Product Development Group at Ford Motor Company. His research interests focus on inter-organizational relationships in contexts such as alliances, business-to-business, and distribution channels in international settings.
He has published widely in professional journals such as Journal of Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of International Business Studies and Journal of Business Research, among others. Currently, he serves as Marketing Editor (2007-2013) of the Journal of International Business Studies, a scholarly journal published by the Academy of International Business. Previously, he served as Editor-in-Chief (2003-2007) of the Journal of International Marketing, a scholarly journal focusing on international marketing and published by the American Marketing Association. He also has served or serves on the Editorial Review Boards of the Journal of Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of International Marketing and Journal of Business Research, among others.
- Bello, Daniel C., C. Katsikeas, and M. Robson (2010), “Does Accommodating a Self-Serving Partner in an International Marketing Alliance Payoff?” Journal of Marketing, Vol. 74 (November), 77-93.
- Gilliland, D., D. Bello, and G. Gundlach (2010), “Control-based Channel Governance and Relative Dependence,” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol 38 (4), 441-455.
- Katsikeas, Constance, Dionysis Skarmeas, and Daniel C. Bello, “Developing Successful Trust-based International Exchange Relationships,” Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 40 (1), 2009, pp. 132-155.
- Robson, Matthew, Constance Katsikeas, and Daniel C. Bello, “Driver and Performance Outcomes of Trust in International Strategic Alliances: The Role of Organizational Complexity,” Organization Science, Vol. 19 (4), 2008, pp. 647-665.
- Bello, Daniel C., “Global Distribution Channels,” Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing ed. by J. Sheth and N. Malhotra, Volume 6 International Marketing, John Wiley & Sons Limited, 2011.