Ph.D Telecommunications and Computer Networking, University of Missouri
M.S. Computer Science,University of Missouri
B.E. Electrical Engineering, University of Rorkee, India
- mobile health
- mobile computing
- health IT
- taxonomy and theories
Dr. Upkar Varshney is a member of the Broadband Technology Center.
- Varshney, U (2014). “Mobile Health: Four Emerging Themes of Research,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 66, 20-35.
- Varshney, U (2014). “A Model for Improving Quality of Decisions in Mobile Health,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 62, 66-77.
- Cousins, K. and U. Varshney (2014). “Mobile Money-A Regulatory Framework,” Communications of the AIS, vol. 34, article 75.
- Nickerson, R, U. Varshney, and J. Muntermann (2013). “A Method for Taxonomy Development and Its Application in Information Systems,” European Journal on Information Systems, vol. 22, no. 3, 336-359.
- Varshney, U (2013). “Smart Medication Management System and Multiple Interventions for Medication Adherence,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 55, no. 2, 538-551.
- Sneha, S and U. Varshney (2013). “A Framework for Enabling Patient Monitoring via Mobile Ad Hoc Networks,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 55, no. 1, 218-234.