MBA (Marketing), Samford University
B.S. (Industrial Engineering), Mississippi State University
Logistics & supply chain management
Walter L. Wallace has 30+ years of expertise in heavy manufacturing industry and service (distribution) industries, with an emphasis in corporate management, strategic planning, marketing, operations, logistics and transportation. He wrote the listing agreement for the NYSE and opened trading for the new listing for J. M. Tull Metals. Since 2013, Wallace has been a member of the Logistics Educators & Industry Forum, which promotes the study of logistics and supply chain management in the University System of Georgia. He is affiliated with the Mississippi State University Engineering Board and currently serves as executive director of the Global Logistics RoundTable for the Robinson College of Business.
- L. St. Peter,W.L. Wallace and Y. Xia. “Service Design and its Behavioral Implications”, in the Handbook of Behavioral Operations Management: Social and Psychological Dynamics in Production and Service Setting, edited by Elliott Bendoly, Wout VanWezel and Daniel G. Bachrach, Oxford University Press, 2015.
- Wallace, W. L., & Xia, Y. (2014). Delivering Customer Value through Procurement and Strategic Sourcing, New Jersey, USA: Financial Times Press, Pearson.
- Xia, Y. and W. Wallace. “Analyzing Distribution Network Options at Remingtin”, in The Supply Chain Management Casebook: Comprehensive Coverage and Best Practices in SCM, edited by Chuck Munson, Financial Times Press, 2013.
- Wallace, W.L., & Hill, C.A. (2012), “Value Creation for Global Procurement Competitiveness,” International Business Research, Teaching and Practice, 6(2): 76-86.
- Wallace, W.L. & Hill, C.A. (2011), “Insights into the Strategic Sourcing Decision: Understanding Buyer-Supplier Relationships,” Operations Management Education Review, 5: 69-88.
- Wallace, W.L. (2000), “Little Blue Book: Lessons and Teachings from Eight Decades in Metals.” Published in-house, Atlanta, GA.