Be Your Own Success Story
How do I get started?
Step 1: Update your profile and upload your resume in RCC
- What is RCC?
- RCC is where we post all jobs, internships and campus interview opportunities we receive from employers who are ACTIVELY seeking Robinson students and alumni. RCC is the system we use to provide access to online databases, schedule career counseling appointments, and manage workshops and events. RCC is not just another job board! RCC is the place to connect with employers and alumni who are actively seeking Robinson talent.
- Update your profile and update your resume.
- Your first step is to update your profile and upload your resume for review and approval by your CMC career counselor.
- Resume samples
- How do I access RCC?
- Currently enrolled students can log in to RCC using the following information:
- Username: GSU student email address (i.e., email@example.com)
- Password: GSU Panther ID without dashes (i.e., 011221220)
Can’t remember your Panther ID?
Look it up here »
Please use the “Forgot Password” feature. If issues persist, please email Brent Winner with “RCC Access Request” in the subject line.
The Robinson Student Career Guidecontains a variety of resume templates for students. In order to have your resume approved, please follow these templates.
Step 2: Meet with your career counselor
We strongly recommend you connect individually with your career counselor in the first 3 months of your program.
In order to schedule an individual appointment, you must complete Step 1. Once you complete Step 1, you can schedule an appointment with career counselor who supports your program. Appointments can be scheduled via RCC or by sending an email directly to the CMC staff member who supports your program.
PMBA – Alpharetta
PMBA – Buckhead
PMBA and PMBA/MHA – Peachtree-Dunwoody
PMBA – Henry County
The following Specialized Master’s programs – Fast-Track MS in Finance, Fast-Track MS in Marketing, Master of Actuarial Science, MS in Managerial Sciences, MS in Risk Management & Insurance, MS in Health Administration, MS in Real Estate
|Global Partners MBA
The following Specialized Master’s programs – Fast-Track MS in Information Systems, Master of Professional Accountancy, Master of Taxation, Fast-Track Master of International Business, Executive MS in Managing Information Technology, Master of Science in Wealth Management
MS in Information Systems Audit & Control
MS in Business Economics
Step 3: Utilize our Online Resources
Learn more »
Step 4: Attend Upcoming CMC Events
Calendar of Events »
Please note: Students in Robinson’s graduate and certificate programs have access to CMC services beginning their first day of class, and they continue until one year after graduation.