Be Your Own Success Story
How do I get started?
Step 1: Update your profile and upload your resume in RCC
- What is RCC?
- RCC is where we post all jobs, internships and campus interview opportunities we receive from employers who are ACTIVELY seeking Robinson students and alumni. RCC is the system we use to provide access to online databases, schedule career counseling appointments, and manage workshops and events. RCC is not just another job board! RCC is the place to connect with employers and alumni who are actively seeking Robinson talent.
- Update your profile and update your resume.
- Your first step is to update your profile and upload your resume for review and approval by your CMC career counselor.
- Resume samples
- How do I access RCC?
- Currently enrolled students can log in to RCC using the following information:
- Username: GSU student email address (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: GSU Panther ID without dashes (i.e., 011221220)
Can’t remember your Panther ID?
Look it up here »
Please use the “Forgot Password” feature. If issues persist, please email Brent Winner with “RCC Access Request” in the subject line.
The Robinson Student Career Guidecontains a variety of resume templates for students. In order to have your resume approved, please follow these templates.
Step 2: Meet with your career counselor
You have two convenient ways to meet with your career counselor.
- Walk-in hours
- For quick questions (5-10 minutes) about resumes, cover letters, job search strategies, etc., stop by the Career Management Center to meet with your career counselor in our office on the sixth floor at 35 Broad Street, Suite 635.
Mondays: 12 noon – 2 p.m. | Thursdays: 3 – 5 p.m.
- Individual appointments
- Do you need in-depth assistance with resumes, cover letters, job search strategies or conducting a mock interview? If so, please email the career counselor who supports your major to schedule an appointment. (See counselor listing below.)
Step 3: Utilize Our Online Resources
Learn more »
Step 4: Attend Upcoming CMC Events
Calendar of events »