How to Access and View Your Academic Evaluation
Note: To access GoSolar you will need your Campus ID and password.
- Login to GoSolar
- Under Main Menu, select Student Records Menu
- Choose View Academic Evaluation
- Select Term – and select Submit
- Select Generate New Evaluation
- Your most current curriculum program information will appear.
- Select Generate New Evaluation at the bottom of screen
- The next screen will give you an option to select two parts of your CAPP:
- To view Academic Evaluation and Submit — this will include a summary of your degree program and course requirements, as well as acceptable transfer credit
- Select Program Non-Course Requirements and Submit — this will include all non-course requirements and courses not being used in the program
- To print your Academic Evaluation select the Print function on your browser’s toolbar