The J. Mack Robinson College of Business invites you to a celebration of your graduation at a special reception in your honor.
Spring 2014 Commencement Reception for Undergraduates
Tuesday, May 6
9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Rialto Center for the Arts
Please read these FAQs before you register.
Students may bring up to three guests at no charge. Because of space limitations, students must adhere to the three-guest limit.
To increase the number of guests, click here »
No, you will not receive tickets for the reception.
Please be sure to check in at the registration desk and pick up your name badge. Your name badge will contain important instructions for the program.
No. Only the graduates will wear name badges.
The last day to register for the reception is Thursday, May 1, 2014.
- 9:00 a.m. – Registration and seating in the theater begin
- 9:25 a.m. – Final seating in the theater
- 9:35 a.m. – Students line up according to the instructions found in their name badge holder
- 9:40 a.m. - Welcome remarks from Dean Fenwick Huss
- 9:45 a.m. – Students walk across the stage and receive their college gift and have their photo taken with Dean Fenwick Huss and Colleen Joyce, director of Undergraduate Admissions
- 10:15 a.m. – Program concludes in the theater and guests move to the Rialto lobby for food, refreshments, and photos
- 11:30 a.m. – Event concludes
Yes. Food will be served and include a vegetarian option. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that there will be a vegan option.
The dress code is business professional. Please do NOT bring your regalia to the reception.
Yes, all photos taken by the university photographer will be complimentary. Photos are uploaded to the college’s flickr account. You will be notified by email when the photos are posted and ready to download.
Yes. There will be opportunities in the lobby area during the reception.
Yes, to pick up the college gift, you must go to the Robinson College of Business (35 Broad Street, Atlanta, GA 30303) and visit the Office of Communications and Marketing, Suite 708.