The J. Mack Robinson College of Business invites you to a celebration of your graduation at a special reception in your honor.
Fall 2013 Commencement Reception for Undergraduates
Monday, December 16
10 a.m. – 12 noon
Rialto Center for the Arts
Please read these FAQs before you register.
Students may bring up to three guests at no charge. Because of space limitations, students must adhere to the three-guest limit.
To increase the number of guests, click here »
No, you will not receive tickets for the reception.
- 10 a.m. – Registration and seating in the theater begin
- 10:25 a.m. – Final seating in the theater
- 10:35 a.m. – Students line up according to the instructions found in their name badge holder
- 10:40 a.m. – Welcome remarks from Dean Fenwick Huss
- 10:45 a.m. – Students walk across the stage and receive their college gift and have their photo taken with Dean Fenwick Huss and Colleen Joyce, director of
- 11:15 a.m. – Program concludes in the theater and guests move to the Rialto lobby for food, refreshments, and photos
- 12 noon – Event concludes