You think outside the box. You march to your own beat. You answer most questions with a simple, "Why?" or "Why not!"
You just might be an ENTREPRENEUR!
Any GSU student with at least 45 credit hours has the opportunity to enroll in a new course called ENI 3101 (Entrepreneurial Thinking For Startups), an elective 3.0-credit-hour course. View the program flyer
Two sections are offered.
- Mondays, 7:15 – 9:45 p.m. (CRN 88474)
- Tuesdays, 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (CRN 86948)
You will learn:
- How to apply various methodologies and tools to discover important and unsatisfied customer needs.
- Design compelling and competitive value propositions.
- Design viable business models that can profitably fulfill these value propositions.
- Persuasively pitch value propositions/business models to prospective customers/investors.