Winners were announced Thursday, February 22, 2018 at the 25th annual Marketing Awards for Excellence at the Omni Hotel – The Battery at SunTrust Park. Three winners and five finalists were recognized for the MAX Awards. The awards honor innovations developed or launched in 2017.
- InterContinental Hotels Group – Crowne Plaza – Plaza Workspace
- Orkin – Bed Bug Project
- Atlanta United – Unite and Conquer
- Atlanta Braves – SunTrust Park & The Battery Atlanta
- Georgia Aquarium – Augmented Reality Animal Guide App
- Georgia-Pacific LLC – Strength Has No Gender™
- GP PRO – Dixie Ultra® SmartStock™ Automated Napkin Machine
- Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating – Zoned Comfort Solutions™
2018 Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
- Spurgeon Richardson, former CEO of the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau
The awards are presented by Atlanta Business Chronicle and Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Department of Marketing.