We offer an honors track in finance that comprises 18 credit hours taken over the course of two semesters. The accelerated curriculum provides Robinson’s most accomplished undergraduate finance majors with a deeper understanding of the discipline, a distinguished skill set, and a strategic advantage throughout their careers.
- Developing enhanced critical thinking, communication and leadership skills.
- Team-based learning as part of a cohort of high-achieving peers.
- Gaining insider connections to national job markets, top graduate schools and Robinson alumni.
- Access to the signature programs student lounge located in the Delta Student Success Center.
- Participating in a signature experience on campus, which is based on students’ interests. Examples include a leadership role in the Finance Society or on the Portfolio Management Team, a finance-based internship, a field study class, representing Robinson in a major competition (such as the CFA Institute Global Investment Challenge) and a senior thesis.
- Advanced content for financial decision-making
- Financial spreadsheet modeling
- Case studies and projects spanning classes and semesters
- Developing leadership acumen and other soft skills
35 Broad St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30302