Our B.B.A. is the oldest, largest and only dual-accredited (AACSB and ACPHA) hospitality program in Georgia.
All our instructors, full-time and part-time, have hospitality industry experience. Collectively, the faculty have more than 400 years of hospitality and tourism industry work and teaching experience.
The school's industry board comprises more than 50 hospitality leaders from all facets of the industry. These leaders support the school through guest lecturing in classes, mentoring and hiring students, and providing support with major school projects.
The following Program Learning Outcomes support the achievement of the School’s mission statement:
- Identify and apply the knowledge and skills necessary for hospitality and tourism operations
- Develop and integrate a core set of business skills necessary to successfully operate a hospitality and tourism organization
- Demonstrate competence in the communication skills necessary for hospitality and tourism management
- Formulate business decisions in hospitality and tourism management
- Evaluate leadership principles necessary in the diverse and global hospitality and tourism industry
Our faculty possess industry experience across hospitality sectors, including private clubs, athletics departments, high-end hotels, and consulting for Fortune 500 companies. Their research interests are broad and deep, with topics ranging from the psychological and marketing aspects that impact tourism, illicit substance use in the food and beverage industry, and franchise relationships.