- MDC 2022 will feature a Ph.D. Track on November 11. We invite all Ph.D. students working on relevant dynamic marketing problems to use the opportunity to get feedback from leading scholars in the field.
- The Journal of Business Research (JBR) will publish a special issue on “Marketing Dynamics” topics to coincide with MDC 2022. MDC 2022 authors are encouraged to submit their research to this special issue.
- A high-quality conference on dynamic marketing problems using rigorous methods such as
but not limited to, Bayesian learning, dynamic structural models, Hidden Markov models,
time series, dynamic competitive games, consumer learning and behavior, brand &
corporate equity and market response.
- Exceptional quality focus: Extended time (40 minutes) for vibrant and in-depth discussion –
approximately 25 minutes for presentation and 15 minutes for discussion per paper.
- An excellent opportunity to present your latest research and obtain feedback from
- Networking opportunity for marketing dynamics, quantitative marketing and managerial
marketing scholars in a small boutique conference setting.
- Workshops and tutorials for doctoral students and junior scholars.
- Doctoral student tracks.
Atlanta is the cultural capital of the South. Whether you love nature, arts, culture, music, history, or food, Atlanta has everything and more. Not surprisingly, Atlanta is one of the top destinations to visit in the National Geographic Best of the World 2022 list and is the only U.S. city in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel list for 2022. Come and see for yourself. See Discover Atlanta for more details on things to do and plan your visit to Atlanta.
Ph.D. and regular MDC Submissions:
- Submit an extended abstract (4 to 5 pages single space incl. title page).
- State your contribution clearly and explain the role of marketing dynamics in it (core model).
- Title page: List all co-authors and indicate who all will be presenting and/or attending.
- Please add 5 keywords.
- Please indicate the MDC track on the Title page (Ph.D.; Regular).
- Send abstract to Alok Saboo at email@example.com by August 1, 2022.
All submissions are peer-reviewed by MDC program committee members.
Submit the full paper to the JBR special issue on Marketing Dynamics by January 15, 2023, choose article type MDC2022 and follow JBR guidelines.