The MAX Awards (Marketing Awards for Excellence) recognize the creative genius of marketers and marketing in Georgia.
Presented by Robinson’s Department of Marketing, the MAX Awards program is considered the most prestigious marketing awards event in Georgia. The awards honor the best in new products, services and ways to market developed in a designated calendar year. Entries are judged on the criteria of innovation, great marketing support and marketplace success. A portion of the proceeds from entry fees and the event are used to support an Outstanding Minority Marketing Student Scholarship Fund.
The MAX Awards are judged by the Georgia State Marketing RoundTable, a group of Atlanta’s top marketing executives.
- Describe how your new product/service/new way to market was innovative and cutting edge in the marketplace.
- Explain how the thought process and strategy was a departure from the conventional offerings in the market today.
- Note any ways that the entry has created a new segment of an established market or through its introduction transformed an existing established product or service category.
- Describe the marketing program that was used to support the introduction of the new product/service/new way to market.
- A premium is placed on entries that demonstrate cutting edge, insightful use of marketing techniques and media support, including digital or social media or other forms of strategic marketing.
- Provide documented evidence or information that supports the fact that the submission has enjoyed measurable marketplace success.
- Winning entries often provide detailed financial results, market share information, or other information that underscores the success of the submission.
- Judges are interested in how the submission has documented its ability to make a difference in society, improve business efficiency, solve a problem, or help consumers in some important way.