The MAX Awards (Marketing Awards for Excellence) recognize the creative genius of marketers and marketing in Georgia.
Presented by Robinson’s Department of Marketing, the MAX Awards program is considered the most prestigious marketing awards event in Georgia. The awards honor innovation in products, services, and ways to market developed in a designated calendar year(s). Entries are judged on the criteria of innovation, marketing support, and marketplace success. The net proceeds from entry fees and the event are used to support Outstanding Marketing Student Scholarship Fund.
The MAX Awards are judged by a panel of members from the Georgia State Marketing RoundTable, a group of CMOs and senior marketers from Georgia’s finest companies.
Submissions Open: September 1, 2023
Early bird submission: November 1, 2023; Registration: $100
Final deadline: December 8, 2023; Registration: $150
How to Submit an Entry
Step 1: Click the link below to access the official entry form and upload your material.
Step 2: Upon completing the entry form, you will be asked to go to the secure online payment portal of Georgia State University Mall for online payment of the entry fee.
Step 3: Receive email confirmation of your entry from [email protected].
The 28th MAX Awards will be presented at the Future of Marketing Conference, on February 29, 2024 at the Ocean Ballroom, Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta, Georgia.
The 28th MAX Awards will honor the best in new products, services, and ways to market developed in 2022-2023. The awards will be given across three categories: established firms, start-ups, and nonprofits.
- Describe how your new product/service/new way to market was innovative and cutting edge in the marketplace.
- Explain how the thought process and strategy were a departure from the conventional offerings in the market today.
- Note any ways that the entry has created a new segment of an established market or, through its introduction, transformed an existing established product or service category.
- Describe the marketing program that was used to support the introduction of the new product/service/new way to market.
- A premium is placed on entries that demonstrate cutting-edge, insightful use of marketing techniques and media support, including digital or social media or other forms of strategic marketing.
- Provide documented evidence or information that supports the fact that the submission has enjoyed measurable marketplace success.
- Winning entries often provide detailed financial results, market share information, or other information that underscores the success of the submission.
- Judges are interested in how the submission has documented its ability to make a difference in society, improve business efficiency, solve a problem, or help consumers in some important way.