Department of Real Estate
The GSU Real Estate Center was established in the early 1990s to bridge the gap between academic and industry communities.
The Center’s current mission includes:
- Supporting student recruiting (undergraduate and graduate).
- Strengthening relationships between Real Estate professionals and the industry communities.
- Supporting faculty research to achieve Top-5 program status.
- Fostering inter-disciplinary collaborations among GSU academic units.
The Center conducts the following activities on a regular basis:
- Develops and enhances partnerships with Real Estate investment and finance communities to increase student enrollment and encourage innovation and entrepreneurial efforts.
- Organizes and sponsors professional workshops/training, industry forums and conferences to support professional development, information sharing and networking.
- Organizes and sponsors academic conferences to promote faculty research and Real Estate, Urban and Household Finance fields.
Disseminates industry trend reports and cutting-edge industry practices and academic discovery