Welcome to the Web page for Accelerate 2025. We will post updates here as the planning process moves forward. We encourage you to check this page often for updates, to contact us with questions and to participate in the process. This is your plan. It should include your voice. We want to hear from you.
-Accelerate 2025 Committee
November 9, 2020
Every five years, the Robinson College of Business sets its course with a new strategic plan.
The visions, goals and strategies of our 2016-2020 plan, Advancing Vision 2020, were Robinson’s North Star for the past five years, guiding the actions of the college generally and specifically.
It’s time to build on the momentum of Advancing Vision 2020 with Accelerate 2025.
Review existing materials, including:
- Provost’s COACHE faculty satisfaction survey, Staff Council satisfaction survey, Georgia State strategic plan, other university research.
- AACSB reaccreditation report.
- Findings by RCB’s Graduate Portfolio Task Force, Faculty Advisory Group and Task Force on Inclusion & Equity.
- Insights developed with RCB’s branding agency.
- Trends in higher education.
Conduct stakeholder surveys, including with:
- Faculty and staff.
- Students and alumni.
- University leadership and partners.
- RCB Board of Advisors.
- Strategic partners.
- Review and refine core values statements.
- Review and refine, if necessary, the mission statement.
Start of 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Present Accelerate 2025 to faculty for review and approval.