Blockchain Strategy Boot Camp
Presented by the J. Mack Robinson College of Business and Intuit Factory
Distributed ledger technology-driven innovations are shifting the future of financial markets, banking, supply chains, storage, computing and the shared economy in more than 30 sectors. It’s a once-in-a-generation foundational evolution of technology that has captured our imagination globally. Blockchain has made us question the old paradigms and has opened doors to new innovative business models.
Blockchain is not just another technology — it’s a strategy.
How should entrepreneurs and corporate innovators respond to these revolutionary forces? Is blockchain an opportunity, threat or risk for you?
This intensive boot camp is designed for professionals who want to embrace blockchain technology and the radical business transformation it has caused.
Let’s go beyond blockchain 101
This unique four-day boot camp crosses the intersection of technology, business strategy and innovation.
The program will empower you to not only survive the threats that constantly emerge from the blockchain ecosystem but also become a disruptor yourself. There’s no other in-person blockchain strategy learning opportunity like this in the United States!
You will learn how to:
Ground Yourself in Blockchain Technology
- Learn the history and context behind the rise of blockchain
- Understand its impact on your strategy, business models, investments and career
- Identify the latest blockchain trends
- Conduct a strategic analysis of your blockchain enterprise use cases
- Understand how cryptocurrencies function
- Identify trends shaping the blockchain ecosystem
- Analyze the architecture of leading smart contract platforms (e.g., Ethereum and NEO)
- Explore how blockchain is driving digital identity technology
Apply Blockchain Technologies Tactically and Strategically
- Design business models based on use cases using the blockchain technology stack
- Determine whether your use case aligns with industry trends
- Conduct strategic analyses of your blockchain enterprise use cases
- Assess Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and evaluate the viability of crypto-based companies using our proprietary diagnostic model
Become a Disruptor
- Predict disruptions across the blockchain ecosystem
- Analyze key blockchain companies’ white papers and solutions
- Examine real-world case studies presented by blockchain industry experts
- Implement creative mindfulness techniques to enhance learning capacity
- Gain a practitioner’s perspective in discussions with globally recognized guest speakers
- Study token economics and their impact on the economy
- Join the community of blockchain practitioners and enthusiasts
- Survive as well as create disruption
- Enhance your career with a Certificate in Blockchain Strategy from the Robinson College of Business
The Blockchain Strategy Boot Camp will be held over two consecutive weekends:
– Saturday, June 16, 2018 – 9am – 4pm
– Saturday, June 23, 2018 – 9am – 4pm
Georgia State’s Buckhead Center
Tower Place 200
3348 Peachtree Rd. NE
Fee covers all costs: tuition, books and materials, opportunity to earn a Certificate in Blockchain Strategy, breakfast and lunch, snacks, wireless Internet, on-site IT support, and parking in the Tower Place 200 parking structure.
Upcoming Information Sessions
Who Should Attend
- CIOs and CTOs
- VPs and IT Directors
- VPs of Digital Transformation and Process Improvement
- Private Equity Fund Managers
- Strategy Directors
- Enterprise Architects
- Seasoned Entrepreneurs
Intuit Factory – Navigating your blockchain journey
We are a strategic blockchain business consulting and education firm. As a multi-disciplinary team, we combine deep business insights with an expert understanding of how this technology will impact and drive new business models. Leveraging our years of expertise in business process transformation, we now guide you on how to leapfrog into the future using Blockchain.
Dr. Vic Arulchandran
Joining remotely from London, Nivaura is the first company to issue bonds on the blockchain that are regulated/approved by FCA, the British regulator.
Dr. Chris Halaschek
Morris Manning, and Martin.
Chair Cryptocurrency Group
Dr. Avtar Sehra
CEO and Chief Product Architect
-Speaking about Kava, ( formerly Kaneva’s), an Atlanta based gaming company’s foray into cryptographically secured digital assets.