- Robinson College of Business Actuarial Science and Risk Management & Insurance Career Fair (Friday, February 10th 2023, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EST)
- Robinson College of Business- Summer Accounting Leadership Program Fair (Friday, February 3rd 2023, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST)
- Robinson College of Business Career EXPO: Accounting, Finance, Economics and Real Estate (Friday, January 27th 2023, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EST)
- Robinson College of Business Career EXPO: Hospitality, Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship (Thursday, January 26th 2023, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EST)
- Robinson College of Business Career EXPO: Tech Talent (Wednesday, January 25th 2023, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EST)
- Robinson College of Business Commercial Real Estate Summit 2.0: Building the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders (Friday, October 7th 2022, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT)
Get a Free Headshot
Stop by our photo booth on Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. or make an appointment to secure your spot.
Virtual Work Experiences
Learn from leading companies and gain valuable skills through bite-sized virtual work experiences lasting 5 or 6 hours.
Engagement Calendar: Spring 2023
We offer employers the opportunity to participate in a variety of events and activities to showcase your organization’s culture.
What can I do with this major?
Through this research tool, get a better understanding of the broad range of career options associated with each major.
"As an alumnus of the Panther Accelerated Career Experience (PACE) - I knew there was no better resource to turn to when I was given the opportunity to help reach a major business objective at work. As an undergrad, I saw firsthand how impactful the work that the program undertakes can be. My time in PACE taught me to think strategically while also being agile and flexible, which is a core part of helping my company navigate success during a global pandemic. The experience I had was invaluable, and I am hoping to provide the same experience for students as a mentor this time around."
- Brandon Andrews, consumer marketing
insights at Newell
"I recently accepted a business technology solutions associate internship offer from ZS Associates, based in New York. I'd like to thank [the CAC's] Career Development Boot Camp for helping me prepare my career search. The packed 5-hour event included mock interviews that helped me develop necessary skills."
- Purva Desai, M.S. in Information Systems
"The digital toolkit was replete with information on behavioral interviews. Specifically, the STAR methodology was very methodological and presented a structure in answering behavioral questions. This gave me a tremendous sense of optimism and confidence to approach interviews. As an international student, I was very new to etiquette expectations in the U.S. - the digital toolkit helped me get accustomed to best interview etiquette practice and present myself professionally."
- Aparnasri Panchapakeson, M.S. in Finance